Light up a Life Remembrance services 2017 09-Nov-2017
St Mary’s would warmly like to invite you to join us for our “Light up a Life” remembrance service.
For those of us who have lost loved ones we understand Christmas can be a particularly difficult time. Despite all of the celebration and seasonal
events around us, we can often be left with feelings of emptiness, sadness and loneliness. Our “Light up a Life” service aims to provide comfort, love
and hope at this difficult time.It also gives families and friends an opportunity to pause, reflect and remember their loved whilst reminding you that
you are not alone.
To dedicate a light to your loved one during the festive period, simply complete one of the Light up A Life nomination forms. These are available from
St Mary’s Hospice please call 01229 580305.
In return for a donation we will ….
- Dedicate a light on our Light Up a Life tree at our service (please see below for details)
- Receive personalised card with your message
- Record a dedication in our book of remembrance
- A personalised star on our Christmas tree here at the Hospice
This year’s Light up a Life Services of celebration.We look forward to welcoming you.
- Sunday 3rd December, 4.00pm, St Mary’s RC Church, Victoria Road, Ulverston
- Thursday 7th December, 6.30pm, St Pauls Church, Hawcoat Lane, Barrow
- Sunday 10th December, 3.30pm, Cartmel Priory, Priest Lane, Cartmel