What will I be doing?
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the Hospice or the Living Well Centre in a professional, courteous manner and directing them to appropriate person or service.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with the query and transferring to staff as appropriate, again ensuring the call is dealt with in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Dealing administrative tasks as required.
What skills & qualities will I need?
- Enjoy working with the public
- Excellent communications skills – a good listener
- Friendly and approachable
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Confident computer user
- Enthusiastic and cheerful with a positive attitude
- Reliable, flexible and dependable
- Time: 3 hour shift
- Location: Ulverston or Barrow
- Frequency: Once a week