What will I be doing?
- Inputting new patient details onto the Hospice electronic sharing system (EMISS).
- Collating referral information to produce monthly stats.
- Assist with any new projects by offering admin support.
- Dealing administrative tasks as required.
- Filing & Photocopying
- Stocking up of stationery
What skills & Qualities will I need?
- Administrative, organisational and computer skills required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be confident and capable dealing with telephone calls and taking messages
- Be flexible, friendly and willing to be part of a team.
- Time: 3-4 hour shift
- Location: Ulverston at the Hospice
- Frequency: Once a week