What will I be doing?
- Monthly checks on all of the hospice vehicles – including checking, lights, indicators, wipers, washers, mirrors, windows and seat belts.
- Checking the various levels in the engine (oil, screen wash etc).
- Checking tyres for wear and tear and correct inflation.
- General visual check for any breakages or damage.
- Dropping off and picking up from services and MOT’s.
- Report any issues back to admin office at hospice.
What skills & Qualities will I need?
- Knowledge and enjoyment of general car maintenance.
- You will be flexible, friendly and be able to work on your own initiative.