Our promise to you
- We recognise that a legacy gift is very personal and that family and friends will always come first.
- We will always answer questions honestly and promptly.
- We will always treat your family and loved ones with respect and kindness.
- We will never place you under any pressure.
- We will use your special gift wisely and effectively.
- You are absolutely under no obligation to tell us about your decision and we respect your right to privacy.
- We do, however, like to thank supporters who are kind enough to remember St Mary’s in their Will.
- If you do choose to tell us about your decision and if you wish we will also keep you updated about our plans and events.
- If you would like to know more about St Mary’s, you are always welcome to visit and see our services and facilities first hand.
- We completely respect your right, at any time in the future, to change your mind about a gift in your Will.
- Your privacy is very important to us. St Mary’s is registered with The Data Protection Act 1998. and we will treat any information you provide as confidential.
Thank you for thinking of leaving us a gift in your Will.